August 2012: Link Roundup
Image from Goodreads
* Get it done! is a great post by Gala Darling. This is something that I really need to do for myself. I’ve already downloaded the book on my nook and plan to do some reading for myself.
* I just found a great idea for how to organize my blog posts in advance. Kaelah of Little Chief Honeybee and Kaylah of The Dainty Squid had great posts about using a blog planner with post-it notes. I’m a huge post-it note person, so this is right up my alley. I think this will be a huge help.
* Speaking of blogging, here a great post about blogging on the go. I just need to get an iPad and that could be me!
Original Image by Gabriella Fabbri
* A list of great things to do with your friends.
* Rainbow flowers! I want to do this just to see the magic in person.
Image by Allie Hylton
*I already use a chair as a nightstand, but I had no idea that it was actually used in design. Of course, mine is nowhere near as pretty as those. Guess I have a new project!
* Pinterest has a lot of great organizing ideas and this post puts together a great list of them that require little to no money.
* Ash has a added to her great wardrobe building series. It’s about finding your own basics.